We are pleased to provide local moving services to you within DMV area and Washington DC.
No matter how far the horizon, EZ Moving is prepared to take you there.
You can get corporate relocation services to support successful employee transitions.
Our experienced packers have been trained in the best practices to make your goods safe for transport.
Find Out More About Us
Our company is committed to making your moving experience a great one.
For years, customers have entrusted us to help them go down the street, across town, or from one part of the state to another.
Moving - it's easy!
With our variety of customer-centered services, including packing and unpacking, moving supplies, and more, we can help you get into your new place quickly and efficiently so you can get on with your life.
Our experienced, professional, uniformed movers are capable of handling any moving task.
Highly trained, reliable and responsible specialists will hold your moving day on the highest level. That is why only good memories will stay after this day!
Hours Of Support
Check our Services
Though you have plenty of options when you are considering relocating within or out of state, it is best to use movers that have ample experience and offer high quality services.
Whether you are moving across the street or across town, no move is too big or too small for us.
We can help you settle into your new home hassle-free and in no time regardless of the distance
Having skilled staffs and state of the art tools, we can provide incredible furniture assemble services.
We will safely store all of your valuables to keep them safe and sound.
You can count on us when its time for your company to move forward.
We know the best way to pack your belongings to save them from any type of damage.
Petro helped me move all of my belongings from Arlington VA, to San Francisco, CA! Very reasonable quote and even better, delivery came one day earlier than expected! Super responsive with updates and was very careful with all my stuff, double checked and tagged everything, and generally made sure that I didn't have to worry about anything at all! I would book them again in a heartbeat!
These guys were on time, packed everything very carefully and unloaded it without any problems. They provided me with the rates upfront, which was nice. I was a little worried I had too many items and everything wouldn't fit, but they did it with no problems. Book if you want a dependable mover without breaking the bank.
These guys were awesome!! They were great movers and moved everything with care. Not only were they efficient and hard workers, but they were also very kind throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend and use again!
Petro and his team were great. They were timely, had great communication and were efficient. They made my move very easy. I was very happy and would definitely use them again.
What a great interstate move this was. Simple, on time, respectful, effificient, very competitive. Professional and always couteuous. Thank you. Will work with EZ moving again.
Check our Work
Frequently Asked Questions
Appointment Cancellation / Change
If you need to change or cancel your move for any reason, please try to give us at least 48 hours notice.
How do I make my move go faster?
Our team will do everything to make your move as fast as possible. But you can help us to do it even faster. Please box up all loose stuff, have boxes ready in one spot, keep pets and kids out of the way.
Should I tip my movers?
It is customary to tip movers, but it is completely up to you. If you feel the movers worked hard and took care of you, then a tip is much appreciated.
Should I reserve an elevator ?
This is very important thing you can do to speed up your move if you’re using an elevator. Talk to your super or concierge and try to make sure to reserve it for your moving day. Using an elevator can actually take more time than the stairs if your movers have to compete with other residents for its use!
What are the payment options?
We accept cards or cash.
How to be prepared for moving day?
- Make your reservations for movers two to four weeks before your move day.
- For large appliances be sure to check your owner’s manuals to see if there are special instructions for moving.
- Don’t try to get rid of your children’s favorite things before the move – even if it makes it easier. Kids sometimes have a hard time dealing with the change of the move itself.
- Pack a box of essential items that you will need immediately after the move and make sure it’s the last thing added to the truck.
- Clean out closets, the attic, and the basement as soon as you decide it’s time to move.
- Make a “survival closet” of things for the last cleanup before you move out – broom, dust cloth, dust pan, mop.
- Remember to get snacks for move day.
- Schedule disconnect times for about a week before your move day -- you don’t want to have to pay for cable, phone and utilities when you aren’t even there!
- Cancel newspapers, cable, pest control, cleaning help, lawn services about a week before the move.
- Mail in your change of address forms about week before your move date.
- Clean your stove before you move out.
- The day before your move, defrost the fridge.
- Make sure to get enough cash to get you through move day.
- Take time to say goodbye to friends and neighbors before your busy move day.